Wooden Soap Holders / Soap Dishes
Back in stock now for a limited time!
These beautiful wooden soap holders are crafted from Cedar,
known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties
(mold won’t grow on them).
A sustainable product from recycled scrap timber.
- Environmentally friendly woodcraft!
They also add a touch of style
& class to any bathroom.
Handmade from reclaimed Cedar > Recycled off cuts from my Wooden Signs.
- Features drain holes created by the alternating slots and a natural tung oil finish.
These Cedar wood soap holders are ideal for organic soaps and goat milk soaps because other soap dish designs don’t drain water enough and usually leave your soap a soggy mess.
“I’ve been using these timber soap racks for years in my bathroom and they work well.”
- Cedar looks great in both modern or country style bathrooms!
Mum uses them for pump soap bottles in her new bathroom and loves them.
$11.95 < a bargain for a limited time!
Stock up now while I’ve got them for this low price
Get a 4 Pack from my SHOP and save $$$
Ideal for Bed & Breakfasts and guest rooms.
Treat your airbnb guests to a touch of class!
Or spoil yourself in your laundry or outdoor sink.
Every 1 sold helps me use up my scrap timber and reduce waste.
Supports the environment, the small town community & my young family.
> My kids help me sand, pack and post them!
- Quality Western Red Cedar which naturally fights bacteria and is anti fungal!
- Natural Tung Oil blend finish – Organoil
- Will last for many years in damp conditions.
- Australian Made – Gippsland Workshop in Heyfield Vic.
- Size 10 cm x 7 cm x 1.9 cm Approx > (small variation in thickness from batch to batch)
- Easy Secure Checkout through Square, Card payments or PayPal
These Wooden Soap Holders
are available again now in my WOODWORK SHOP along with many other items!
Feel free to Contact me with any questions or to order quantities greater than 20.
How to care for your new soap holderI seal them with a few coats of oil but it’s not necessary to keep applying it unless you want to try to keep the colour a bit more.
A bit of Linseed oil rubbed in every now and then would be ok.
– Just dispose of the rags carefully as they can self combust!The natural oil blend eventually soaks right in or washes out but it’s good for a soap holder to be slightly porous like this, not sealed with anything like a varnish or polyurethane as it needs to absorb the water away from the soap to keep it dry.The Cedar will go darker over time, eventually all timber turns grey and a bit rustic looking after being exposed to wet conditions and drying out all the time.However Cedar will last longer than just about any other timber under these conditionsEven buried in the ground it can last 50 years or more with only a bit of surface damage, it’s amazing stuff!..Also Note: – Depending how dark the piece of Cedar is..
Some tannin may leach out of the darker Cedar timber over time when it’s wet for long periods.This is harmless, tea coloured water and can easily be wiped away with a tissue, preferably before it dries. Eventually this should stop, it’s just the natural Cedar oils (tree juice) coming out of the timber.If you find they discolour unevenly just give them a wash a bit more often, eventually the discolouration stops and evens out.
🙂 Feel free to shop away for beautiful timber products. This shop has a lot more to come.
Regular customers will receive discounts and coupon codes in the near future so stay tuned!
Bathroom Stools, Candle Boxes, Wooden Spoons and Spatulas, Shoe Nugget Boxes………..plenty more to come!
☎ 0421 305 358
AWilkerson | @AusWorkshop