Wooden Soap Holders / Soap Dishes
Back in stock now for a limited time!
These beautiful wooden soap holders are crafted from Cedar,
known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties (mold won’t grow on them).
A sustainable product from recycled scrap timber.
- Environmentally friendly woodcraft!
They also add a touch of style
& class to any bathroom.
Handmade from reclaimed Cedar > Recycled off cuts from my wooden signs.
- Features drain holes created by the alternating slots and a natural tung oil finish.
These Cedar wood soap holders are ideal for organic soaps and goat milk soaps because other soap dish designs don’t drain water enough and usually leave your soap a soggy mess.
“I’ve been using these timber soap racks for years in my bathroom and they work well.”
- Cedar looks great in both modern or country style bathrooms!
Mum uses them for pump soap bottles in her new bathroom and loves them.
Now Only $12.50 < a bargain for what they are!
Stock up now while I’ve got them for this low price
& FREE POSTAGE
Ideal for Bed & Breakfasts and guest rooms.
Treat your airbnb guests to a touch of class!
Or spoil yourself in your laundry or outdoor sink.
Every 1 sold helps me use up my scrap timber and reduce waste.
Supports the environment, the small town community & my young family.
> My kids help me sand, pack and post them!
$12.50 <- Wholesale Price for anything below Qty 10!
- Quality Western Red Cedar which naturally fights bacteria and is anti fungal!
- Natural Tung Oil blend finish – Organoil
- Will last for many years in damp conditions.
- Australian Made – Gippsland Workshop in Heyfield Vic.
- Size 10 cm x 7 cm x 1.9 cm Approx > (small variation in thickness from batch to batch)
- Free Postage Aus wide (for a limited time)
- Easy Secure Checkout through Square, Card payments or PayPal
Wooden Soap Holders
– Available again now in my WOODWORK SHOP
Qty 1 ($12.50 each)
Natural variations in Cedar colour from batch to batch.
I cannot guarantee a light or dark coloured piece, it’s just how they are.
- Some tannins may leach out of the darker Cedar timber over time when it’s wet, this is harmless, tea coloured water and can easily be wiped away with a tissue, preferably before it dries.
☎ 0421 305 358
AWilkerson | @AusWorkshop