Wooden Soap Holders / Soap Dishes
Back in stock Feb 2018. These beautiful wooden soap holders are made from Cedar,
known for it’s anti bacteria properties and are anti fungal (mold won’t grow on them).
They also add a touch of style and class to any bathroom.
Handmade from reclaimed Cedar > Recycled off cuts from my signs.
- Features drain holes created by the alternating slots and a natural tung oil finish.
These Cedar wood soap holders are ideal for organic soaps and goat milk soaps because other soap dish designs don’t drain water enough and usually leave your soap a soggy mess.
“I’ve been using these timber soap racks for years in my bathroom and they work well.”
- Cedar looks great in both modern or country style bathrooms!
- They also make great coasters for pump soap bottles.
$12.50 each (introductory price)
Order a pack of 5 soap holders and receive a discount
Ideal for Bed & Breakfasts and guest rooms. Treat your airbnb guests to a touch of class!
Or spoil yourself in your laundry or outdoor sink.
Every 1 sold helps me use up my scrap timber and reduce waste, supports the environment, the small town community and my young family. <- My kids help me sand, pack and post them!
$50 for a 5 pack <- Bargain Price!
- Quality Western Red Cedar which naturally fights bacteria and is anti fungal!
- Natural Tung Oil blend finish – Organoil
- Will last for many years in damp conditions.
- Australian Made – Gippsland Workshop in Heyfield Vic.
- Size 10 cm x 7 cm x 1.9 cm Approx > (small variation in thickness from batch to batch)
- Free Postage Aus wide (for a limited time)
- Easy PayPal Checkout
Wooden Soap Holders
Qty 1 ($12.50 each)
Qty 5 ($10 each)
- Feel free to Contact me with any questions or to order quantities greater than 10.
- Natural variations in Cedar colour from batch to batch.
I cannot guarantee a light or dark coloured piece, it’s just how they are.
- Some tannins may leach out of the darker Cedar timber over time when it’s wet, this is harmless, tea coloured water and can easily be wiped away with a tissue, preferably before it dries.
This is my secure PayPal Cart it should work fine, please call or Tweet me if you have any troubles Mob. 0421305358
AWilkerson | @AusWorkshop