Here at Australian Workshop Creations you can order wooden house name signs, made for you using the highest quality Cedar & craftsmanship.
Hi, I’m Andrew
These unique personalised wooden signs
are custom-made with care in my workshop. My signs are carved & shaped by hand
using the best sustainable timbers
then posted to your door.
“I Love making signsThousands of satisfied customers…
online for over 19 years now!”
“Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin’ out the scenery, breakin’ my mind
Do this, don’t do that, can’t you read the sign?
– Five Man Electrical Band, Signs – Wiki
FARM SIGNS & OUTDOOR PLAQUES
Important notes about my wooden signs
- These sign letters and engraved pictures are DEEP carved CNC routered lettering, painted matt black enamel for long life outdoors.
- Easy to read from a distance & much better than shallow laser engraved lettering which are so common these days.
Although I can use a laser engraver for finer details and small plaques.
- I also make House Signs and House Numbers
- Family name signs and Bar Signs with personalised pictures
Order from me today and you won’t be disappointed!
But I’m interstate.
Do you deliver?
Yes I deliver to all states throughout Australia and even overseas.
- I often send signs to customers in Sydney, Perth, Queensland and South Australia.
- Large signs longer than 950mm need to go by courier.
- We deliver everywhere, even as far away as Texas or the UK.
Posting worldwide every week through Australia Post. (Larger signs may cost more to pack)
Posting Signs to :-
– Established online in 2004 –
The original website for beautiful hand made wooden signs.
Rustic timber signs, some are scorched with flame, (just select option when ordering). Colour variation in photos is due to natural timber variation & also the angle of the sun in my backyard where the photo was taken. NZ Pine & Victorian Ash is a bit lighter in colour. Cedar is best for outdoors.
- Rustic timber signs, some are scorched with flame,
(just select option when ordering).
- Colour variation in photos is due to natural timber variation & also the angle of the sun in my backyard where the photo was taken.
- NZ Pine & Victorian Ash is a bit lighter in colour.
Cedar is best for outdoors.
Are you searching for gift ideas?
These unique signs are perfect, they will enjoy their sign for many years to come. I’ve received feedback from many happy customers and the gift recipient is always delighted to receive them.
- Signs can be Burnt/Scorched with Flame to add even more rustic appeal.
- Solid timber – Long Lasting Western Red Cedar, Victorian Ash or Pine.
- We use Sustainable Plantation Timber only.
- Timber is made to look rustic & weathered but smooth to touch.
- 3D Lettering characters and pictures are carved deep into the timber then painted.
Burnt with flame, carved rustic edges, outdoor Cedar
“That’s great Andrew, now how do I order?”
Just scroll down to the contact form!
How long do they take to make?– A very common question!
It depends how many are on the list first and how many I am posting out each week at the time of ordering.
- There is currently a waiting list for my custom wooden signs,
I am involved in other projects which can sometimes keep me really busy.
But my order is urgent! > If there are other customers on the list who have already paid then it’s unfair to make them wait too much longer. (e.g. Please don’t waste my time asking for a quote & sign example if your aren’t willing to wait on the list)
- Can you get it to me sooner? – Let me know when you need it & the State to be delivered.
I can sometimes move your job up the list!
- You must let me know the required date and the State you are in when ordering.
- How much do your signs cost? They are custom made to order, all different.
Sign price guide << please be aware they aren’t cheap, especially if you want extras, difficult pictures that require editing or a large sign. Cedar signs usually cost between $260-$340 custom made to order.
- What size wooden signs do you make?
Please see the price-size guide If you can’t wait for a custom made sign you may find something to Buy Now on my shop pages for Signs or Boxes.
Or see my sale items in the new Sustainable wooden gift SHOP
Do you supply screws or chain and links for hanging the sign?
No, we don’t supply hardware, but we can supply Screw Eyes if requested on the form.
For all hardware items please visit your local hardware store as there are many different options depending on where and how it is being hung.
- What are Screw Eyes?
They screw into the top edge for hanging your sign. (I fit them for you ready to hang)
(Optional, select on the form)
View examples on the form or photos below.
- How do I pay you?
Easy card payment, made securely on the invoice which I will send you.PayPal payments can be made by clicking this link here below or on the invoice I send to your email.
Or bank transfer by logging in to your own bank account using my bsb & account number.
Outdoor entertaining areas are also Ideal places to add some rustic home decor with a unique personalised wooden plaque or sign.
Choose from a huge variety of fonts, view my social media links to see more examples of wooden signs made recently.
Our natural timber signs feature unique rustic style edges, carved unlike any other sign available or you can order classic sign shapes, profile edges, borders, small plaques etc.
Personalised Bar Signs for home bars | Aussie Man Cave Signs | Shed Name Signs | Outdoor BBQ | BnB Signs | Flame burnt Woodfire Pizza Oven Signs | Engraved Horse Name Plaques | Old Western Signs.
How to Get a Quote
If you would like to receive a quote for your own wooden sign please use this form after reading details below.
- Your details will be secure and I will never use your email for spam or forward on to third parties for market research or silly surveys.
– I hate that kind of thing myself so I would never do it to my customers!
- This is a personalised service, not automated replies from a large corporation so
- Please be patient if I take a while to respond, I do my best and sometimes have deadlines to meet so I can’t always be on the computer or Facebook all day answering questions.
You can upload a photo or link on the form if needed. (tick the box)
- Read details & options below this order form first.
> This will give you an idea of options available
and a Sign Price guide.
Estimated delivery date will be in the first email I send you.
- Check out my > GIFT CARD PAGE if you would like to send a gift card of any amount or grab one for yourself.
Cards can be redeemed in my shop or put towards a custom made sign at a later date.
Price Guide –
(This is a rough guide only to give you an idea before I quote you)
Outdoor/Indoor Cedar, Pine or Ash Signs
Wooden Sign Timber, Price, & Size Guide
sign price guide
|Size / Height
|up to 950mm
max for postage
|up to 950mm
max for postage
|up to 950mm
max for postage
Sign Font list examples
Click any image above to zoom in. I will send you a better image of your sign font when you order and you will be able to view what your word looks like in different fonts. Once a font is chosen I send a preview of what your sign will look like.
Pictures shapes symbols engraved into your timber sign
Plenty of options for fonts and pictures, this is just a small sample. Choose from these fonts or if you have others in mind just let me know the font name and I will get it for you if I don’t already have it. If you can’t decide. No worries!.
I will send you an example of your sign in 50 fonts when ordering!
Or click here and have a look at many more -> https://www.1001freefonts.com/
Or here to see even more styles -> https://www.dafont.com/
I also have some new western style fonts that have been popular on rustic signs as shown in this list. And many more! for example Celtic / Viking. Enchanted Land, & Movie Fonts Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Game of Thrones.
Sign Order/Enquiry Form.
Use this form below to contact Andrew about a custom made sign or plaque.
I’ll send examples of your sign in my most popular fonts to your email for approval.
Once a font is chosen, I send an example of your sign & quote before moving ahead.
- WAITING LIST is usually 1 month or more.
- Fill out the form and I will reply with an estimated time to make.
- Please understand there is always a list of orders I’m working through but if you need it by a certain date let me know by selecting a date on the form below.
- POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE since 2004.
- My signs are packed well using eco friendly cardboard and paper to esure it arrives safely.
- International orders always welcome as well.
- Please check your email address at the bottom before hitting send or I won’t be able to reply!
(For enquiring about personalised signs or plaques)
Due to overwhelming demand I may take a while to reply but I do reply to all form entries, unless you are a robot then I will ignore you sorry.
Fill in this form to be on the waiting list. I will reply with details and a quote for your sign.
For urgent enquiries please call me on my mobile 0421305358
Thanks! (I’ll send an example of your sign & quote before moving ahead.)
- Please check your email address before hitting send or I won’t be able to reply!
There may be a delay replying to enquiries at this time sorry.
If you have troubles with the sign order form above please email or call/sms me
0421 305 358
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Andrew to ask a question.
- My signs are made using a V-carve cut then painted.
Deep ‘V’ Cut – Carved out timber then it’s painted
- Rural Country Western style signs with unique rural/country fonts!
- Holiday House signs
- Family names engraved for farm gates and estates
- Garden signs – For those who love country style living and all things beautifully rustic!
- Horse name plaques for stables and paddocks
- Even Signs for boats – I’ve made a few signs for yachts in Sydney Harbour NSW over the years.
Carved wooden signs add character and personality to any area
I’ve made many unique signs that have all been different in their own way.
Do you have a birthday or 5th wedding anniversary coming up?
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA
Birthdays, Wedding Signs, Father’s Day, Anniversary Plaques…
5 years of marriage is traditionally wood gifts
More details below – Contact Andrew
Thousands of happy customers have received my custom made woodworking.
You won’t be disappointed with my level of craftsmanship and service!
Postage & Packaging (Flat Rate for standard sized signs)
Only $35 Postage & Packaging Australia Wide
wrapped in paper & corrugated cardboard
Timber Bar Signs – engraved with logos – personalised to suit your character or drinking habits!
Bar signs look great when engraved in Western-style, Old English, or InkPen fonts. You will be emailed a picture for approval before I start making.
Personalised rustic wood bar signs make anyone’s bar look great & adds so much character to the area. If you know someone who loves their bar then you simply must have a personal sign made for them. Don’t be afraid to ask for a strange or weird word for your wood sign, I’ve had many requests for unique signs and I’m more than happy to help… I love making unique timber signs!
Get a personal gift that will be remembered by your loved ones for many years to come – Every time they look at it they will think of you! The gift that keeps on giving.
One of my most popular wooden signs. Order one for your man today, he will love you for it and as an added bonus you may even get him out of the house more often.
House Name Signs
Why order a wooden sign from me?
QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP USING SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
– You may wish to get other quotes and that’s fine, compare my work and level of craftsmanship with other sign makers, look through my Instagram or Facebook photos then get back to me if you truly want The Best Wooden Signs Online.
I’m not here to price match or negotiate a bargain, I’m passionate about providing you with the best using sustainable timber & natural methods, locally sourced (as much as possible) to support Australian manufacturing and the town community.
All our kids future is at stake!
Do you want a cheap wooden sign made by a sign making factory or do you want personalised service from an actual woodworker?
A wood craftsman who knows how to work with timber.
Help support Australian small business and my young family.
It’s your money so it’s up to you where you spend it. These wooden signs are made to last outdoors in the harshest conditions without any maintenance using the finest Australian materials.
You can re-oil them if you wish, full instructions provided.
AUSTRALIAN WORKSHOP CREATIONS has been online since 2004. All content on this website including text and pictures are the property of the website owner. Please Contact Andrew if you would like to reuse them in any way.
He’s usually pretty cool with it, just ask first.😉
Wooden Sign Reviews & Testimonials
We received our timber sign this week. We are extremely happy with it.
Regards Kim – 17th April 2016
The Dunwurkin sign arrived a half hour ago – I am absolutely thrilled with it – and have previewed it outside with the Sanctuary sign you crafted for me. Have attached updated photos.
I’m going to have to make myself wait until 5 Aug when hubby retires before it gets put back up.Best wishes and continued success
Regards Lyn McLernon – 30th May 2016
I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the sign you have made. It is better than what I had expected. Your skill and attention to detail as resulted in a beautiful birthday gift that I can now give to someone close to me.
Please let me know if there is a way that I can provide positive feedback via your website for other potential customers to view.Thank you.Kind regards, Sam – 22 June 2016
(asked to be anonymous)
Andrew was a caring and thoughtful professional from start to finish. He intuitively understood what I was looking for and sensitively made some suggestions around design of signs for a special space for my husband. He responded to any queries promptly and went out of his way to investigate different options for us. Andrew was enthusiastic about the project. I was also very reassured by his ethical approach to business.
Sent from my iPhone